BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Oct 27, 2009

P!NK DELIVERS

What happens when you combine one of my favorite artists with one of my favorite places in the world? A HELL OF A GOOD TIME!

Today saw the release of P!nk's Live In Australia CD/DVD combo and it's well worth the $14. Thirteen live songs including the bonus track "Push You Away" and a DVD set list of 25. However, that's NOT the best part, oh no- it's the DVD bonus features for sure. You get an intimate look into P!nk's life (no makeup and all) and what it takes to bring the Funhouse Tour to life.

Ever wonder what's in the 12 million suitcases celebs travel with? Or how good P!nk would be as a tattoo artist? That and so much more from this very silly, yet very focused performer.

And of course it would not be a live P!nk album or DVD without a couple covers. Per P!nk, she "gets shit for the amount of covers" she does. I personally love when other artists pay tribute to a great song and I love P!nk's answer as to why she does them- "I love music."

Amen girl- nothing but PA love for you, but where are my Janis Joplin covers?

P!nk - Live in Australia DVD

0 comments: