BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Dec 15, 2009

GREAT SONG FOR A GREAT CAUSE

Below you will find part of an email musician Timothy Craig sent talking about his new single and the donation he will make to St Jude's Research Hospital. I've known Tim for several years and shot his album cover for Grand References. The song has always been a favorite of mine and I have personally supported St. Jude's for a long time. If you like it, please think about spending $.99 to help a good cause. Happy holidays :)

------------------------------------------------
My latest single "One Small Miracle" from my new album You Got It just shipped out to over1,800 Country Radio Stations in America and 350 Stations outside the U.S. I wrote the song myself and all the proceeds are being donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. This means publishing, iTunes downloads (or any other digital download company), even a percentage of the album sales, etc!So please forward this email to everyone on your list and help donate to St. Jude's this holiday season!

"One Small Miracle" by Timothy Craig, just click on the iTunes link below:

0 comments: