BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Dec 2, 2009

HOTEL KEYS GET A NEW LOOK


Marketing folks are always trying new ways to expose their products to consumers. This week I saw something new and it came to me via my Hilton hotel key card. To my surprise, when I went to swipe the card I saw the movie poster for George Clooney's latest film 'Up In The Air' which arrives in theaters later this month.

You may be wondering why I would write about my George Clooney encounter on a music blog. Well you see I travel a great deal for work and I wouldn't be surprised if album releases may too soon appear on my hotel keys. I could see it being a great option for artists like Chris Botti, Sheryl Crow, or The Eagles. Team with a major hotel chain and market to an older sophisticated demographic with expendable income.

TBC.......

0 comments: