BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Dec 18, 2009

LOS PINGUOS MAKE YOU MOVE!


Two years ago, my friend and musician Dawn Alexander invited me to see this band Los Pinguos. I was a bit hesitant because the majority of their music is in Spanish, but within two minutes I was hooked!


The sexy sounds of the Spanish guitars and cajon (one of my favorite instruments) combined with the harmonic vocals makes you want to grab a lover and dance the night away.



Originally from Argentina, the band moved to Los Angeles in 2001. Their work has been featured in several movies and television shows as they've traveled the world in support of their recordings. They can be found gigging around LA quite often and last night Dawn and I reconnected to hang with the boys.



I highly recommend checking them out, you may just discover a flavor for something new like I did.

0 comments: